KyBRa Athletics

Kybra Athletics is a strength & conditioning facility located on N Broadway. They believe with hard work and dedication, anyone can achieve greatness. Visit Kybra Athletics today!

Click to Call

(865) 999-3126

Visit Website

KyBRaAthletics.com

KyBRa Athletics

5
  • Service
    (5)
  • Quality
    (5)
  • Experience
    (5)

Quick Summary of KyBRa Athletics

A quick summary of KyBRa Athletics is coming soon. Please
check back soon for a summary of the business and their special offers.

Sending
User Review
0 (0 votes)
Comments Rating 0 (0 reviews)

About KyBRa Athletics

Information about KyBRa Athletics is coming soon. Please check
back for their story and a description of KyBRa Athletics.

KyBRa Athletics on Social Media

- 5:30 am - 7:30 pm

Business Hours

Monday 5:30 am - 7:30 pm
Tuesday 5:30 am - 7:30 pm
Wednesday 5:30 am - 7:30 pm
Thursday 5:30 am - 7:30 pm
Friday 5:30 am - 7:30 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Sunday -

KyBRa Athletics Special Offers

Special Offer #1

Promote a special offer to KnoxvillePage visitors. Use the special offer to increase sales. KnoxvillePage promotes your special offers on social media also.

Icon Save This Deal

Special Offer #2

Promote a special offer to KnoxvillePage visitors. Use the special offer to increase sales. KnoxvillePage promotes your special offers on social media also.

Icon Save This Deal

Special Offer #3

Promote a special offer to KnoxvillePage visitors. Use the special offer to increase sales. KnoxvillePage promotes your special offers on social media also.

Icon Save This Deal

KyBRa Athletics Facebook Posts & Google Reviews

Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons

18 hours ago

Kybra Athletics

*******Fall Special at KyBRa Athletics********

Have you ever wanted to try a month at KyBRa? Now’s the time! For a limited time only, we’ll give new members 30 days of UNLIMITED classes for $30!

That’s only $1 per day! That’s even cheaper than a PSL!!! (Aka Pumpkin Spice Latte...)

Message us for more info and get started today! This message is #SueApproved
... See MoreSee Less

*******Fall Special at KyBRa Athletics********

Have you ever wanted to try a month at KyBRa? Now’s the time! For a limited time only, we’ll give new members 30 days of UNLIMITED classes for $30! 

That’s only $1 per day! That’s even cheaper than a PSL!!! (Aka Pumpkin Spice Latte...)

Message us for more info and get started today! This message is #SueApproved

Comment on Facebook

Andrew Kilgore 😮

Kevin Lombardo this is happening :)

5 days ago

Kybra Athletics

KyBRa ladies on the road at @fitfactorynashville ... See MoreSee Less

KyBRa ladies on the road at @fitfactorynashville

1 week ago

Kybra Athletics

You can’t help others if you don’t take care of yourself. ... See MoreSee Less

You can’t help others if you don’t take care of yourself.

Comment on Facebook

Is cancelling plans to read for the gym ok?

3 weeks ago

Kybra Athletics

Did you know that 86% of Americans do not have a gym membership? In terms of actual numbers, that’s about 250 Million people. Sure, some people run outside, or swim, or bike, etc., but for the most part, if you don’t have a gym membership, you’re probably not getting enough activity. And if you do have one, AND you use it….well, you’re probably in the top 5% of Americans, if not higher. But what’s going on with everyone else?
/
Therein lies the question that no one can seem to answer. If we all know that fitness prolongs our life, improves our life, and has a positive correlation with increased earnings, then why don’t 86% of us belong to a gym, with the other 14% choosing to be active in other ways? Is it money? Is it time? Did we just stop caring?
/
It’s easy to call people lazy or unmotivated, but that’s really not it, and there’s plenty of evidence to the contrary. The problem is that as products evolve, their design improves in such a way that they make our lives easier, more convenient, and more comfortable. The more we spend, the more convenience and comfort we expect. Fitness, unfortunately, will never work that way. Despite what we may see or hear, Fitness will always be hard work, and it will get perceptively more difficult as the rest of our lives get easier. Every device that we purchase to make our lives easier makes fitness seem more difficult in comparison. Technology advancement and health have an inverse correlation, and there doesn’t seem to any way to slow it down.
/
So what can we do about it? We certainly can’t stop progress in technology, but we have to do something so that our society’s health doesn’t spiral out of control. What we can do is force ourselves to adjust our perspective and expectations. We have to be brutally honest with ourselves, and openly and vocally recognize that getting in shape is going to be the longest and hardest thing that you’ve ever chose to do, and it’s going to take a LONG time to get any sort of reward. That is a truth that we have to force ourselves to accept.
/
But the good news is that people poorer than us, busier than us, heavier than us, older than us, etc. have all done it. And we can do it too.
... See MoreSee Less

Did you know that 86% of Americans do not have a gym membership? In terms of actual numbers, that’s about 250 Million people. Sure, some people run outside, or swim, or bike, etc., but for the most part, if you don’t have a gym membership, you’re probably not getting enough activity. And if you do have one, AND you use it….well, you’re probably in the top 5% of Americans, if not higher. But what’s going on with everyone else? 
/
Therein lies the question that no one can seem to answer. If we all know that fitness prolongs our life, improves our life, and has a positive correlation with increased earnings, then why don’t 86% of us belong to a gym, with the other 14% choosing to be active in other ways? Is it money? Is it time? Did we just stop caring? 
/
It’s easy to call people lazy or unmotivated, but that’s really not it, and there’s plenty of evidence to the contrary. The problem is that as products evolve, their design improves in such a way that they make our lives easier, more convenient, and more comfortable. The more we spend, the more convenience and comfort we expect. Fitness, unfortunately, will never work that way. Despite what we may see or hear, Fitness will always be hard work, and it will get perceptively more difficult as the rest of our lives get easier. Every device that we purchase to make our lives easier makes fitness seem more difficult in comparison. Technology advancement and health have an inverse correlation, and there doesn’t seem to any way to slow it down. 
/
So what can we do about it? We certainly can’t stop progress in technology, but we have to do something so that our society’s health doesn’t spiral out of control. What we can do is force ourselves to adjust our perspective and expectations. We have to be brutally honest with ourselves, and openly and vocally recognize that getting in shape is going to be the longest and hardest thing that you’ve ever chose to do, and it’s going to take a LONG time to get any sort of reward. That is a truth that we have to force ourselves to accept.
/
But the good news is that people poorer than us, busier than us, heavier than us, older than us, etc. have all done it. And we can do it too.
Load more
Google place reviews

KyBRa Athletics

This has been an excellent experience and truly the first and only time I've been excited to get to the gym and get to work!
All the trainers at Kybra are very knowledgeable and very helpful during the workout and spend time to show you how to recover based on the workout you did that day. Sue is really awesome at helping to show stretches that work for recovery. I love how their workouts incorporate the entire body for a true full workout
I joined KyBRa a couple weeks ago and have really enjoyed it so far. The staff and other members are very friendly and l love the laid back atmosphere. The classes are a great mix of cardio and strength building and the class sizes are small so the trainer can focus on watching your form to prevent injuries. The work outs are always drawn out on the board so you can go your own speed which I like. 5 Stars, I'm a fan!
Thanks Taino for a great workout making sure I had propee form throughout my workout!
I cannot recommend Kybra highly enough. I’ve been a member since the end of 2016, and I’ve grown SO much under their instruction. I was basically a total beginner at weight training and had mostly only concentrated on cardio for exercise up to that point. I joined because I wanted to get stronger and be more well rounded in my fitness. Sue and Dave are both very experienced athletes and excellent instructors. They write awesome daily programs that are designed to help you reach your goals. They will write you individualized programs if you’re working toward a specific event or goal. Whether you’re already a gym rat or just starting out like I was, you will fit in here. The environment is friendly and accepting; no one is too good to help you. And now that the space has expanded, it’s only bigger and better than when I joined back in 2016. If you are serious about your health and want to kick it up a notch, you should definitely try it out.

KyBRa Athletics Customer Reviews

Write a Review for a Chance to Win

Each time you leave an approved review of a local Knoxville business, your name will be entered into our monthly free gift card giveaway. Good Luck!

Or... please create a KnoxvillePage account to write a review and register to win.